1. Warranty remains in effect for one year from the date of the first purchase.
2. The product is guaranteed to be free from defects in workmanship and parts in the warranty period. Defects that occur within this warranty period, under normal use and care will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, solely at our option with no charge for parts or labor.
3. The warranty does not cover remote controls, batteries and other parts, which are considered consumables, parts that break easily. Warranty only applies when the product has been installed and used in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations under normal and reasonable care, and specifically warranty will not apply to:
Cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic on ports, that does not otherwise affect the product's functionality or materially impair your use
Repairs carried out by a non authorized person or service center.
To damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes.
Any serialized product on which the serial number has been, defaced, modified or removed.
Any installation or removal charges resulting from product failure.
Overdriving of speakers or cabinet damage from dropping or scratching.
Software, data, accessories (Ac, adapter, cable) or any giveaway products
4. We reserves the right to treat any warranty claim as invalid if the product does not comply with the warranty conditions as above.
5. The warranty claim does not apply if repairs or other work is carried out by unauthorized persons or if our products are equipped with additional parts or accessories that are not approved for our products.
6. We may require that you furnish proof of purchase details and/or comply with registration requirements before receiving warranty service.
7. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
For further information, please contact.
Head Office Service Center & Showroom (opposite to Southern Bus Terminal):